Trump is selling digital baseball cards depicting himself in various outfits.
Former U.S. President Donald Trump has announced a personal NFT collection featuring the art from his life and career.
- As revealed over the celebrity politician’s social media site “Truth Social,” the Donald Trump Digital Trading Card collection is similar to a collection of “baseball cards.” Each card is being sold for $99.
- Purchases of each NFT also enter buyers into a sweepstakes raffle, giving people a chance to personally meet Donald Trump. Furthermore, those who buy 45 NFTs will guarantee buyers a dinner with the president.
- Some of the collectibles include images of Trump golfing, going to space, on the football field, and dressing as a cowboy.
- “Trump Digital Trading Cards (NFTs) are intended as collectible items for individual enjoyment only, not for investment vehicles,” clarified the investment page.
- Donald Trump’s wife, Melania Trump, has previously issued Solana-based NFTs depicting her eyes and jewelry.
- Donald Trump has generally been highly critical of Bitcoin and crypto in the past, calling the industry a scam